1. Not learning younger to be disciplined
2. That it took me so long to realize how important sleep is
3. That I haven't been better at correspondence
4. Those doughnuts (yes, that's plural) I ate today.
4 Things I Wish I Could Do More Often:
1. Visit family
2. Enjoy rain
3. Go to cooking class
4. Get my house clean
4 Things That I Never Would Have Imagined Would Happen to Me:
1. I learned how to get places early (with seven kids in tow)
2. I have a blog and sometimes people read it
3. I decided to wear bangs again after that "experiment" in the late 1980's
4. I would be brave enough to sing in a small group
Now you're it!